-->

Sport Book Service | The Open: Soren Kjeldsen can always point to gorgeous wife whenever people say he comes up short on golf course

 Soren Kjeldsen takes a look at a putt on the 13th at Royal Troon

SOREN KJELDSEN points to his gorgeous wife whenever people say he comes up short on the golf course.

The Dane shot three under par 68 to finish his second round as clubhouse leader at The Open.

Soren Kjeldsen takes a look at a putt on the 13th at Royal TroonCredit: Reuters
Danish golf star Soren Kjeldsen with his wife, Charlotte

Kjeldsen who stands at 57 tall was then asked about how it feels standing on tiptoes and trying to rub shoulders with much bigger men on the fairways.

To which he replied said: "I always feel like I've got so much to improve on, and I still feel that.

I think probably some people feel that I've overachieved.

But I'm married to Charlotte I think I've overachieved there as well.

"I think you can't get caught up in all that. We all have limitations or whatever, but the whole thing is about pushing, trying to see how good you can get and nobody's going to stop me in that.

Doesn't matter if I'm playing guys like 6'4" that hit it 350.

They're not going to touch my little ball. And that ball and me, it's between the two of us."

Soren Kjeldsen admits putting is the strongest aspect of his gameCredit: Getty Images
At just 5'7", Soren Kjledsen is one of the shorter golfers in action at The OpenCredit: Getty Images
Some say 5'7" Soren Kjledsen has overachieved with his wife

Not surprisingly, Kjeldsen says putting is his biggest weapon, adding: "I think generally my short game.

I think if you look at these two days as well, I think I was driving it really well yesterday.

I drove it pretty good today, not quite as good as I did yesterday. But I think the ability to get up and down when I really need to.

I think my wedge game is very strong. I think when my head is in the right place, I make a lot of putts as well.

So I'd definitely say the short stuff."

LihatTutupKomentar